What if I want to return my order?
Since your satisfaction is important to us, we know it is sometimes necessary to exchange or return an item. Below are details of how to return an item to use.
In the unlikely event that you experience any breakages in transit then please contact us on 01326 379362 and we will happily arrange for either replacement or refund. We will require proof of any damage in the form of photographic evidence from you or by confirmation from our couriers.
If you have any issues with the quality of the products that you receive and they are still within shelf life and have been stored suitably, it is essential that the product be retained as no action can be taken without analysis. We will arrange a courier to retrieve the remainder of your order for analysis by our quality control team and a suitable replacement or refund will be processed. Please note that refunds can only be reinstated to the card used for the original purchase.
Our returns procedure is detailed in the steps below:
• Customers have 30 days to return goods at no cost (except supplementary costs including delivery).
• Contact 01326 379362 for return authorisation.
• We will arrange a courier to collect the specified items from the delivery address on your preferred date and confirm this date with you.
• If available, please secure merchandise in its original packaging in “as new” condition.
• Replacements will be dispatched when we receive your return parcel(s).
• Where agreed, refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days of our receiving your return.